- Taco Bell
10920 SW Hillsboro Hwy
\" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.\"
Works as part of a team unit to perform all duties related to customer satisfaction in a restaurant setting. The Shift Manager is self sufficient while running a shift, takes ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seeks help from others when appropriate, and is willing to provide help and guidance to others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Essential job functions include the following. Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.Serving the Guest:
* Maintains speed with service (SWS) goals.
* Resolves guest complaints quickly, while maintaining positive guest relations.
* Makes sound business decisions quickly, always keeping the guest in mind.
* Maintains a friendly and courteous work environment.
* Ensures that employees are neat and clean in appearance.
* Ensures that quality products are delivered to guests.
Managing the Business:
* Ensures products are prepared correctly and according to standards.
* Assist in managing labor, by shift, within acceptable variances and according to labor laws (this includes proper allowances for employee breaks).
* Manages food costs within acceptable variances.
* Coordinates opening and closing activities in a timely and safe manner.
* Oversees proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times.
* Assists in executing marketing programs including correct placement and maintenance of POP, suggestive selling, and consumer education.
* Maintains restaurant sanitation and cleanliness standards and is certified in the food safety program.
* Maintains crew productivity by proper deployment throughout the shift.
* Sees that crew members are properly trained.
* Responds quickly and appropriately to resolve safety and security issues.
* Sees that equipment is clean and working correctly, and responds quickly and appropriately when equipment is in need of repair.
* Acts as a role model by following appearance and procedural standards at all times.
* Participates in restaurant goal setting and is committed to achieving team goals.
* Encourages other team members to maintain performance standards.
* Provides constructive feedback to the restaurant team.
* Collaborates with team members to solve problems and make decisions.
* Resolves conflicts and improves team member performance issues in a constructive manner and according to policies.
* Communicates effectively, both written and orally, with restaurant team.
* If less than 18 years old, must provide proof of age and work permit as required. 18 years of age is preferred.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
* Must be able and willing to work flexible hours.
* Strong customer service skills required.
* Must have a food handler's certificate according to state or local requirements (may be obtained on-the-job).
* Must obtain food safety certification (on-the-job).
Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times.
* Acts as a role model and upholds operational standards.
* Contributes to the daily workflow with regular and punctual attendance.
* Exerts a high degree of energy and drive to meet customer demands.
* Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
* Presents a tidy appearance with good hygiene.
* Is able to make quick and appropriate decisions.
* Takes action to meet customer needs.
* Anticipates bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve them.
* Learns quickly.
* Communicates viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner. Is able to do so effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing.
* Understands and properly applies basic employment laws and regulations.
Physical requirements are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours per shift.
* Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds; constantly lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
* Must be able to frequently push and pull up to 20 pounds.
* Occasional climbing, stooping, kneeling, overhead lifting, and work on ladders required.
* Constant reaching and grasping required.
* Frequent bending, handling, fine manipulation and keying required.
* Repetitive use of both hands and feet required.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...