The Registered Nurse RN in Private Duty renders professional RN care to patients in their home by assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned patients.
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Additional Details
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.QualificationsLicense, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement
: YesExperience Desired
- A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred
- Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Understands the concepts of home health care and the role of the RN as a member of a full discipline health care team.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, nurse clinical, recovery, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu, unit