Occupational Medicine opening in , West Virginia. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comWe are currently looking for Locum NP in West Virginia.
Please let me know if you have an interest and availability!
- Mobile clinic setting for construction works providing UC and PC services to all employees and their families
- Requirements: must have WV License and Board Cert - DOT is preferred
- Southern West Virginia - 55 miles from airport in Charleston, WV
- July 21st Dec 31st
- Schedule- Thursday Saturday, possible occasional Sunday as well
- Shift: 6am-6pm
- All Outpatient
- All Ages
- Splinting and Suturing
- Support staff: MA in the clinic; solo coverage
- Travel and malpractice insurance covered
If unavailable, any referrals are always greatly appreciated, so that we can help our client with this immediate coverage need!
Thank you for your consideration,
972/954-6905[Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: associate, bilingual, cardiology, clinic, english, np, nurse practitioner, practitioner, prn, specialis